Monday, January 24, 2011

So many men .... so little time








Oh those were the days …..

Unlimited supply of men to flirt with!

From an early age Sassy had an eye for the boys and them for her, one of her first conquests was Clint from Something for Kate, hook line and sinker!
There wasn’t a studio session that went by where Sassy didn’t break a heart or make a friend and it was the boys that she wooed, girls were ok but the boys were special.
If they were singing, tuning a guitar, playing a guitar, sitting even sleeping she would find a way to get up close and personal.

The Major was another conquest, many a nap on the studio lounge they shared, she took complete advantage of him, but I am sure to this day he loved every minute of it.
And of course the biggest love of all, Patrick so often I would find them cuddled up together, in the bed room, in the garden in the sun, even on the couch having a beer, one of Pat’s favorite pastimes and therefore one of Sassy’s.














Right up until the end they had a special bond that made me jealous sometimes, she adored Pat and he her.


He misses her snuggles, I know he does and it makes me sad to know that she will never look into his eyes and he into hers again.


But the memories of those moments I hope will soon become beautiful and less painful, I still can't belive she is gone, she was such an impossibly big part of my world, my heart is broken.

To my beautiful sassy’ Sassy girl, oh what a heartbreaker!

No comments: